Traditions Resort and Casino will offer a full casino experience including slot machines and variety of table games. The design and motif of the resort expansion interior and exterior will maintain the historic elegance of Traditions Resort and stand in a class all its own.
A subsequent construction phase will add new amenities to the facility, including high-end restaurants, fitness and leisure activities. The completed venue will attract visitors from far and wide for a one of a kind resort and entertainment experience.
A locally owned casino will have a significant positive impact on the Southern Tier:
- Over 1,100 construction jobs locally totaling over $172 million in local spending
- Over 1,400 ongoing permanent jobs locally totaling over $117 million annually in local spending
- Broome County to receive an estimate $2.9 million in School Aid/Property Tax and $2.6 million for County Distribution
- Host County - Broome to receive an additional $6.4 million for County Distribution
- Local businesses to benefit from player points being redeemed at local restaurants and shops through the Player Rewards Program.
- View more local benefits here...